Apartments in Bloomington for Rent
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Bloomington
Reviewed on Jul 19, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 20, 2020
Other property types in Bloomington
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Minneapolis Bloomington W
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Radisson Blu Mall of America
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Hyatt Place Minneapolis Airport-South
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Bloomington
There are plenty of places to stay with in the Minneapolis - St. Paul area, with 557 hotels and accommodations including 72 apartments. Be sure to enjoy the treasured shops and entertainment choices in this family-friendly area. Popular attractions to discover during your visit include Mall of America.
Are you thinking about an apartment instead of a traditional hotel? Often offering more space than a traditional hotel room, an apartment comes with a kitchen, so you can cook some of your meals.
Listed below are some of the top apartments in the area to choose from:
- Located in Minneapolis , 10.5 mi/16.9 km from the city center
- Includes free WiFi, a living room, and a sofa bed
- A fitness center and self-service laundry on site
- Free WiFi, a living room, and a sofa bed included
- Located 10.8 mi/17.4 km away in Minneapolis
- A 24-hour fitness center and self-service laundry on site
- It's located in Edina, 4.1 mi/6.5 km away
- Includes free WiFi and an LCD TV
- Free breakfast and a fitness center on site
- Free WiFi, a balcony, and a living room included
- Located 8 mi/12.8 km away in Minneapolis
- An indoor pool and free parking on site
- Located in Minneapolis , 10.6 mi/17 km from Bloomington
- Includes a living room
- Concierge services and limo/town car service on site
When is the Best Time to Visit Bloomington?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarize yourself with these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 49° F and nighttime temperatures average 7° F
- April-June: 83° F is the daytime average and 31° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 65° F during the day and 8° F at night
- Average rainfall is 30.63 inches in a year
Must See in Bloomington
Visitors speak highly of Bloomington for its great entertainment and shops. Family-friendly attractions include Water Park of America and Nickelodeon Universe, whereas Normandale Lake Park and Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge are a couple of great spots to enjoy the outdoors. Other popular places to visit in the area include Mall of America and Minnehaha Park.Bloomington is known also for its:
How to Get to Bloomington and Around the Area
Fly into Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), which is located 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the heart of the city. You can also search for flights into Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud), which is 6.8 mi (11 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.