- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- 18 min walk
- U.S. Embassy Bogotá
- 8 min drive
- National University of Colombia
- 13 min drive
- Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Hotel Galeria Real is located in Bogotá. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Gold Museum, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Park 93 and Monserrate. Salitre Magico and Bogota Botanical Garden are also worth visiting.
- Corferias - 18 min walk
- Javeriana University - 5 min drive
- Simon Bolivar Park - 5 min drive
- U.S. Embassy Bogotá - 8 min drive
- National University of Colombia - 13 min drive
- Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Hotel Galeria Real
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Galeria Real Hotel
- Galeria Real Bogota
- Hotel Galeria Real
- Hotel Galeria Real Bogota
- Hotel Galeria Real Bogotá
- Hotel Galeria Real Hotel Bogotá
I like this hotel, everyone is very nice and helpful they always welcome me
Pros: I like the area, close to many shops and restaurants
Cons: Internet connections