Find Hotels in Borgo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 29, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 1, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 25, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Borgo has to offer including its golf courses. In Borgo, there are 27 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Bastia (BIA-Poretta), 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Calvi (CLY-Sainte Catherine), 34.4 mi (55.4 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Borgo
A favorite place to visit in the city is Golf Club Borgo. Additionally, you'll find Etang de Biguglia and Church of Canonica in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Borgo. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Adonis Borgo Résidence Cala Bianca - With a stay at this 3-star residence, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Hôtel Isola - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- BELAMBRA CLUBS BORGO "PINETO" - With a stay at this 3-star residence, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Getting Around Borgo
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Borgo Station. Borgo may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Borgo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 80°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Borgo gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F