When you envision your upcoming getaway, you probably think you'll be sauntering through the roads, staring up at the buildings or the exquisite environment everywhere around you. But there's one attraction you've been prepared for in particular: Borough Market. It's been an entry on your to-do list for as long as you can recollect, and right now is finally the day to mark it off.
Where to Stay Close to Borough Market
Hotels near Borough Market
Borough Market steadily remains at the top of explorers' itineraries. You'll see for yourself how amazing it is when you arrive there.
It is just one of many treasures that London, the nation's capital city, is home to.
Hoping to stay near Borough Market? Then you're spoiled for choice, because there are 31 options to choose from, all just a short walk away. The Bridge Apartments, Threadneedles, Autograph Collection by Marriott and Union Níké Apartments are some of the most popular ones.
Save your precious dollars and book a room at your choice of the numerous budget accommodation options positioned in the area. The Zetter Townhouse Clerkenwell and the Market View by BridgeStreet are good options. The first is 1 mile away, while the latter is 1 mile.
There's plenty of upmarket accommodation options in the immediate area. Inject some pizzazz into your vacation experience at the Grange City Hotel, (0.7 miles away), or the Apex London Wall Hotel, (0.7 miles away).
Approximately 0.1 miles from Borough Market you will encounter Monmouth (2 Park Street, London). This coffee shop is usually filled with travelers who desperately need their caffeine fix. When it's dinnertime, go to London Bridge Hotel (8-18 London Bridge Street, London). It's only 0.1 miles away.
When you've finished checking out Borough Market, you might like to venture further. The surrounding area has loads more to offer:
- You're likely to come across Southwark Cathedral at least once during your stay. As the area's most significant Catholic church, this landmark is rich with cultural importance.
- Make sure you organize a memorable visit to wonder at the captivating exhibitions that are shown at Old Operating Theatre Museum & Herb Garret.
- Nearly vanishing in the clouds, The Shard is an iconic skyscraper that you should not miss.
- Check out the exhibits and learn their stories at London Bridge Experience, a less traditional art space.
- Appreciate the engineering prowess and creative flair of St Olaf House, a noted attraction of the area.
London Bridge Station is situated roughly 0.2 miles from Borough Market and can be a good way to arrive. Cannon Street Station is a second terminal you could use. It can be found 0.4 miles away.
Expedia's catalogue of hotels in London has all the things you need, so you'll definitely have options near Borough Market that you'll love. Start searching London experienced more than a few guests over the past year. You'll rest assured when it comes time to make your booking, too: numerous newcomers approved of their London hotel. All the guidance you're looking you'll find right here.
- And we have soothing suites for all individuals, including large families with children and singles.
- As you might expect near such a fine site, the staff at hotels close to Borough Market go above and beyond.
- Rooms in London hotels will be fresh, clean, and prepared to welcome you in.
You can stay right next door with Expedia's big catalogue of hotels near Borough Market.
Once you've crossed Borough Market off your agenda, you'll still have things to do in London.
- London hasn't been really noted in the guide books, but is starting to be acknowledged.
- Happen upon the perfect gallery to search for souvenirs and savor a delicious dish of the local fare.
- Prepare to find London also knows a thing or two about special welcomes after some time spent on its abundant excursions.
You'll never regret planning a journey to London, particularly when you benefit from our awesome deals on accommodation near Borough Market. Bid adieu to the same old vistas and usher in some all-new landscapes!