See yourself wandering around the lanes during your upcoming vacation, taking note of the monuments or the marvellous environment everywhere around you. Still, there is one feature you are anticipating in particular: Bosque Los Colomos. You have wanted to go there for a while, and now is the moment to tick it off.
Lodging Near Bosque Los Colomos
Hotels near Bosque Los Colomos
Nothing reboots your spirits like a sojourn into nature. Treat yourself to some time at Bosque Los Colomos.
You'll find it in Guadalajara, a lively city that many tourists love discovering.
Are you after somewhere to lay your head near Bosque Los Colomos? Choose from a minimum of 10 hotels located within 2 miles. One of the most popular choices is the Grand Fiesta Americana Guadalajara Country Club, just 1 mile away. Two more choices are the NH Collection Guadalajara Providencia, 1 mile away, and the Holiday Inn Express Guadalajara Autonoma, only 2 miles away.
There are a number of affordable, yet friendly and comfortable, hotels awaiting you in the area. You won't have too far to travel to get to the Country Plaza. Conveniently, it's just 0.6 miles away. The Hotel Real Zapopan is another handy option that can be found about 0.7 miles away.
Visitors seeking to enjoy some luxury will love the nearby upmarket hotels. Outstanding facilities await you at the Aloft Guadalajara and the Wyndham Garden Guadalajara Acueducto. These establishments are an easy distance of 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
After checking out Bosque Los Colomos enjoy a memorable dinner at SCRATCH DO OURO (Av de las Américas 350, Zapopan Centro, Zapopan), merely 0.5 miles away. Then pull up a seat at Beer Saloon (Avenida Manuel Avila Camacho 2958 Local 3A, Conjunto Residencial Patria, Zapopan) and watch the night unfold.
There are a few other things going on in proximity to Bosque Los Colomos:
- Enjoy the mix of spirit and beauty that only art conveys at Museo de Arte de Zapopan.
- One way to better understand a destination and its culture is to go to a local church. You’ll find one of the most popular at Basilica de Zapopan.
- Find some distractions from the daily grind at Plaza de las Americas, a historic piazza where famliies and friends have stretched their legs and caught up with one another for generations.
- Appreciate the blend of meaning and beauty that only art can express at Museo Huichol Wixarica de Zapopan.
- Visit Los Arcos de Zapopan, still standing as it was constructed many years ago, and discover the story of its rich and interesting history.
Guadalajara places to stay listed on Expedia provide everything you require, so you can definitely get lodging near Bosque Los Colomos that you'll enjoy. You will not be alone Guadalajara was a fairly celebrated landing place in the past year. You can rest easy when the moment arrives to book, too: many newcomers recommend their Guadalajara hotel. All the inside information you could want we have right here.
- Appropriate for such a lovely monument, the guest service at accommodation near Bosque Los Colomos is great.
- You'll find Guadalajara hotels are always fresh and presentable.
- You're in a good place if you want accommodations that are pleasant as well as clean.
As you can see, it's clear why Guadalajara vacations got additional visitors in 2016 than the year before that. With our wide inventory of hotels near Bosque Los Colomos, we see your prized spot in your future.
Fascinating Guadalajara Facts and Figures
You'll still have lots to see and do in Guadalajara with Bosque Los Colomos accomplished.
- Guadalajara tourism hasn't been in the guidebooks until recently, but the number of reservations has been on the rise, meaning the moment to make your move is now.
- Drop in on one of the local museums, then head out on the town to end the adventure with a bang.
- abundant pastimes, you'll see Guadalajara also knows a thing or two about receiving its visitors with a cordial hello.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Guadalajara, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Bosque Los Colomos. Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and greet more than a few amazing new landscapes!