Find Hotels in Zapopan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 8, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Zapopan, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its festivals. Hospicio Cabanas, Basilica de Zapopan, and La Minerva are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 403 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Guadalajara
- The closest major airport is in Guadalajara, Jalisco (GDL-Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl.), 16.3 mi (26.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Zapopan
Well known for its festivals, the city's cultural venues include El Trompo Magico, PALCCO, and Museo Huichol Wixarica de Zapopan. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to Andares Shopping Center, Plaza Galerias Guadalajara Shopping Center, and Plaza Patria. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Basilica de Zapopan and Tecnológico de Monterrey - Campus Guadalajara.
In Zapopan, you'll be able to select from 54 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hyatt Regency Andares Guadalajara - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Financial District can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size and walkable location.
- Alcazar Suites - Our customers love the helpful staff at this aparthotel. With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with an in-room kitchen.
- La Mansión del Sol - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Hospicio Cabanas, located 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from the city center, and La Minerva, which is 4.8 mi (7.8 km) away.
Getting Around Zapopan
Nearby metro stations include Dermatologico Station and Periferico Norte Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Zapopan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Zapopan gets about 1.61 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 50°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Zapopan?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Zapopan, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Zapopan?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Zapopan?
What's the best place to stay for families in Zapopan?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation in Zapopan?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Zapopan?
What's the best hotel to stay with easy access to Plaza del Sol?
What about the best place to stay close to Basilica de Zapopan?
What's the best luxury hotel in Zapopan?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Zapopan?
Recent reviews of Zapopan hotels
More trip options
- Zapopan Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Zapopan Airports
- Hotels in Zapopan Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Zapopan Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Zapopan
- More Hotel Options in Zapopan
- More Popular Hotels in Jalisco
- Other Hotels near Zapopan, Jalisco
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends