Visitors to Bukovel are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas, spas, and bars. In Bukovel, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bukovel
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bukovel Ski Area. Additionally, you'll find St. Demetrius Church and Prut River Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Bukovel. This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Radisson Blu Resort Bukovel - This 4-star hotel features ski slopes, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool. Expedia travelers love its helpful staff.
Dressing for Bukovel
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 23°F
- Bukovel gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°F