Those traveling to Calabernardo are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include Cathedral of Noto and Cathedral of Syracuse.
- There are 1284 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Comiso (CIY-Vincenzo Magliocco), 30.5 mi (49 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Calabernardo
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Cathedral of Noto and Cathedral of Syracuse. Additionally, you'll find Eloro Beach and Eloro Archaeological Site in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Calabernardo, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 482 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Calabernardo Gambero Rosso is located in central Calabernardo. With a stay at this townhouse accommodation in Calabernardo, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Algila' Ortigia Charme Hotel is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Calabernardo. This 4-star hotel in Syracuse features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, quiet rooms.
- UNA Hotel One is 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the center of Calabernardo. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Syracuse can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Calabernardo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 69°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- Average annual rainfall for Calabernardo is 0.79 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 50°F