Visitors can enjoy all that Pachino has to offer including the seaside and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting. A top sight in the area is Cathedral of Noto.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in Pachino
- The closest major airport is in Comiso (CIY-Vincenzo Magliocco), 32.9 mi (53 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pachino
A favorite place to visit in the city is Carratois Beach. Additionally, you'll find Cathedral of Noto in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 30 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Pachino. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Suliccenti is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city center. This bed & breakfast in Marzamemi features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Guest House Villa Ziella is located within 2.8 mi (4.5 km) of the city center. With a stay at this guesthouse in Pachino, guests can enjoy access to a rooftop terrace and a computer station, along with free WiFi.
- B&B La Quercia is 1.2 mi (2 km) from the city's heart. This bed & breakfast in Pachino features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Pachino
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 52°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 69°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- Pachino gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 50°F