Find Hotels in Noto
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs enjoy visiting Noto though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and wineries. Top sights around the area include Cathedral of Noto, Akrai Archaeological Park, and Castello Eurialo.
- There are 257 hotels and other accommodations in Noto
- The closest major airport is in Comiso (CIY-Vincenzo Magliocco), 26.7 mi (42.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa), 40 mi (64.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Noto
Cultural venues in the city include Palazzo Landolina, Civic Museum, and Museum of the Nativity. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Cathedral of Noto, Ducezio Palace, and Piazza del Municipio. The city's natural beauty is on display at Hermitage of San Corrado, Eloro Beach, and Marianelli Beach.
In Noto, you'll find 257 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Netum Hotel - Amenities at this property include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
- Palazzo Tasca Guest House & Luxury Suite - Our customers love the helpful staff and high-quality beds at this B&B. Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Masseria della Volpe - Amenities at this property include a full-service spa and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
Popular places to visit in the area include Akrai Archaeological Park, located 15.1 mi (24.2 km) from the city center, and Castello Eurialo, which is 16.1 mi (26 km) away.
Getting Around Noto
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Noto Station. Noto might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Noto
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 64°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 69°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Noto each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F