Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 2, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Dec 2, 2020
Travelers to Candolim give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cocktail bars. Top sights in the city include Candolim Beach, Sinquerim Beach, and Fort Aguada.
- There are 217 hotels and other accommodations in Candolim
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 10 mi (16.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Candolim
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Candolim Beach and Sinquerim Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fort Aguada and Aguada Lighthouse.
In Candolim, you'll be able to select from 217 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- D'souza's Holiday Homes - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and limo/town car service, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and location.
- Bougainvillea Guest House - Our customers like the beach locale and room size at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Taj Fort Aguada Resort & Spa, Goa - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 5 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Popular places to see outside the city include Anjuna Beach, located 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city center, and Calangute Beach, which is 2.3 mi (3.8 km) away.
Dressing for Candolim
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 66°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 74°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 92°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Average annual rainfall for Candolim is 102.60 inches
- Usually November and October are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 68°F