Visitors to Cap-Haitien are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, sightseeing tours, and entertainment choices. Top sights in the city include Sans Souci Palace, Citadelle Laferriere, and Labadee Beach.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in Cap-Haitien
- The closest major airport is in Cap-Haitien (CAP-Cap-Haitien Intl.), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cap-Haitien
The city is notable for landmarks like Sans Souci Palace, Citadelle Laferriere, and Cap-Haitien Cathedral. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Labadee Beach and Cormier Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Place d'Armes to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Cap-Haitien. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Satama Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Cormier Plage Resort - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel du Roi Christophe - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Cap-Haitien
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 68°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 93°F during the day and 70°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cap-Haitien is 47.83 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 68°F