Find Hotels in Central Tennessee, TN
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 11, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Where to stay in Central Tennessee
4/5Very Good!(5,801 area reviews)
Sounds of country and honky-tonk resonate around the streets of Music City. Watch a show, attend a hockey match and walk in the footsteps of U.S. presidents.
4.5/5Wonderful!(660 area reviews)
Get a feel for the historic music flowing through the heart of Nashville in this cradle of country and gospel genres.
Once a railway hub, this neighborhood is now packed with trendy gyms, quirky boutiques and live music bars and is decorated by colorful murals.
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,103 area reviews)
The tranquility of Nashville’s biggest urban park is the perfect contrast for the boisterous rock clubs and late-night bars of this lively neighborhood.
4/5Very Good!(229 area reviews)
Horse racing, cycling and golf are among the fun activities in this green Nashville suburb featuring pretty parks and a glorious country estate.
Visiting Central Tennessee
Travelers to Central Tennessee give high marks for the live music scene, entertainment choices, and riverfront. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its theaters, bars, and sporting events. Top sights in the city include Nashville Zoo, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, and The Hermitage.
- There are 2825 hotels and other accommodations in Central Tennessee
- The closest major airport is in Smyrna, TN (MQY), 8.2 mi (13.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.), 18.2 mi (29.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Central Tennessee
The city is well known for its live music and theaters, and cultural venues include Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Johnny Cash Museum, and Ryman Auditorium. Attractions like Nashville Zoo, Nashville Shores Waterpark, and Tennessee State Fairgrounds are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like The Hermitage, Parthenon, and Belle Meade Plantation.
In Central Tennessee, you'll find 2825 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Inn At Fontanel - This 4-star hotel in Marrowbone features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Magnolia Plantation Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable beds at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Fairlane Hotel - This 4-star hotel in Downtown Nashville features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Other favorite sights in Central Tennessee include Bridgestone Arena, Nissan Stadium, and Tennessee State Capitol.
Getting Around Central Tennessee
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Nashville Donelson Station, Hermitage Station, or Mount Juliet Station. Central Tennessee might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
More trip options
- Hotels near Central Tennessee Airports
- Hotels in Central Tennessee Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Central Tennessee Attractions
- More Hotel Options in Central Tennessee
- More Popular Hotels in Tennessee
- Other Hotels near Central Tennessee, Tennessee
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends