Overview of Hotel Première Classe Chalon Sur Saone
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Triple Room (1 Double and 1 Single bed)
Standard Triple Room, 3 Twin Beds
About this area
Hotel Première Classe Chalon Sur Saone is located in Chalon-sur-Saone. Chalon Cathedral and Château de Chamirey are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Chateau de Pommard and Maison des Vins.
- Olivier Leflaive - 21 min drive
- Meursault Castle - 24 min drive
- Beaune Levernois Golf - 27 min drive
- Chateau de Rochepot - 29 min drive
- Ecuisses Canal Center - 34 min drive
- Chalon sur Saône Station - 5 min drive
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery) - 85 min drive
- Campanile - 1 min walk
- Le Resto - 4 min walk
- Auberge du Champ Fleuri - 4 min walk
- Buffalo Grill - 4 min walk
- Cafétéria Casino - 6 min walk
About this property
Hotel Première Classe Chalon Sur Saone
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5.90 for adults and EUR 2.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 3 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A stay at Chalon
The room was clean but a little tired and our room was next to the lift that was very noisy.