Visitors can enjoy all that Charmey has to offer including the ski areas, spas, and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. A top sight in the area is Freddie Mercury Statue.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Charmey
- The closest major airport is in Bern (BRN-Belp), 25.7 mi (41.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Sion (SIR), 27.2 mi (43.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Charmey
The picturesque setting of Gastlosen and Swiss Alps exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Charmey Gondola to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Charmey. Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Cailler - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
A popular place to see outside the city is Freddie Mercury Statue, located 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Charmey
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 28°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Charmey each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F