When you consider your perfect vacation, you might see yourself strolling around downtown, staring up at the gorgeous nature or the buildings wherever you look. But Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum is one draw you are especially prepared for. Right now is finally the moment to mark it accomplished.
Places to Stay at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum
Hotels near Prince of Wales Museum
Prince of Wales Museum is a great attraction that deserves to be at the very top of your itinerary.
You can find it in Mumbai, a bustling city that many travelers enjoy checking out.
With 41 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of Prince of Wales Museum, you're sure to find a place you like. A few are The Taj Mahal Palace Mumbai, The Oberoi Mumbai and the InterContinental Marine Drive Mumbai, just 0.3 miles, 0.8 miles and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
On the hunt for a place to rest your head which won't take over your budget? As luck would have it, there is a wide array of well-priced hotels in the area. The Hotel Marine Plaza (0.7 miles away) and the Trident, Nariman Point Mumbai (0.8 miles away) are popular options to bare in mind.
The immediate area also contains a number of upmarket accommodation options that provide guests with a more extravagant experience. Two hotels that dominate when it comes to elegance and architectural design are the Fariyas Hotel and the Gordon House Hotel, which are located 0.7 miles and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
While you're exploring the area surrounding Prince of Wales Museum, do not miss out on trying the robust coffee and gorgeous treats at Kala Ghoda Cafe. Later on in the evening, get a table at one of the area's eateries. Try new dishes and nourish yourself with a hearty meal at Indigo Delicatessen. Take it easy with a couple of beers from Delhi Darbar.
Of course, there are some other things happening in the vicinity of Prince of Wales Museum:
- "Art attracts us only by what it reveals of our most secret self." Think of this great quote when you spend time viewing the collection at Bodhi Art Gallery.
- "Art attracts us only by what it reveals of our most secret self." Consider this great quote when you enjoy the collection at Jehangir Art Gallery.
- "Art is not what you see, but what you make others see." Consider this great quote when you view the collection at National Gallery of Modern Art.
- Bombay Stock Exchange stands out from other business buildings in the area, making it well-worth your time.
- Having long been a prominent landmark in the area, Rajabai Tower has become a popular attraction for history buffs and regular folk alike.
The proximity of Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus to Prince of Wales Museum makes rail a great way to reach this attraction. It's 0.9 miles away.
Expedia's resorts and motels in South Mumbai offer all you need, so you're certain to get spots near Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum you'll enjoy. It's time to start researching: South Mumbai welcomed more than a few newcomers in the recent year. You can set off confidently once booking time hits, too: new admirers of all sorts would recommend their South Mumbai hotel to their friends or colleagues. You're a click away from all the inside information you need.
- As you might hope near such a dazzling site, the fronk desk service at lodging near Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum is wonderful.
- "Neat, tidy, and ready to show you in" is the end game for South Mumbai hotel rooms.
- You're on the perfect site if you're looking for spaces that are soothing in addition to tidy and neat.
South Mumbai rooms saw additional visitors in the last twelve months than 2015, and it's easy to see why. Your prized place awaits with our excellent inventory of hotels near Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum.
South Mumbai Intriguing Facts and Figures
You'll still have more to do in South Mumbai once you've done Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum.
- South Mumbai has been a closed book, but it is currently starting to be recognized.
- Use a time to organize some pastimes, and you'll soon also see South Mumbai knows several things about customized service.
- Step into an adorable store to purchase a few keepsakes and appreciate a delectable supper of the local fare.
Planning a visit to South Mumbai is always a good strategy, particularly when you have one of the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum from Expedia. Say goodbye to the sights you're used to and meet some amazing landscapes!