Get an overview of this hotelHigh-rise Chicago hotel 3 blocks from Michigan Avenue
Popular property highlights
Near Navy Pier
This 34-story Chicago hotel is three blocks from Michigan Avenue shopping, the Navy Pier, and Lake Michigan; the Loop business district and the Wrigley Building are a half-mile away.
The indoor pool and Sheraton Fitness Center provide river views; on-site dining options at this Sheraton include Shula's Steak House and LB Bistro and Patisserie.
Sweet Sleeper Beds
All 1218 guestrooms of this Sheraton Grand offer minibars, high-speed Internet access, in-room safes, and Sweet Sleeper Beds with pillowtop mattresses, triple sheeting, and down pillows. Guests can also indulge in an in-room massage for a fee.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sheraton Grand Chicago
Located 3 blocks from Lake Michigan, the riverfront Sheraton Grand Chicago is convenient for the shopping district and the convention center, as well as the beach. The hotel features water views from many of its amenities, including the indoor pool and Sheraton Fitness Center. Shula's Steak House serves prime steaks and seafood for dinner, and seasonal outdoor dining is available at Chicago Burger Company. A buffet breakfast is available daily, from 6:30 AM - 11:30 AM (surcharge applies).
The hotel's 125,000 square feet of event space includes 43 meeting/conference rooms and a ballroom that accommodates 4,600 guests, with event catering and audiovisual equipment. A business center provides printing, faxing, copying, and shipping. Wireless Internet access is available in the public areas.
This hotel is smoke free. Fines apply for violations.
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 43
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 12
- Number of meeting rooms - 43
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 125,000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 1218
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 34
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 13.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 18.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 13.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Shula's Steak House - named after famed football coach Don Shula, this fine-dining steakhouse features prime cuts of certified Angus beef. Open for dinner only.
LB Bistro and Patisserie - the first restaurant of world champion pastry Chef Laurent Branlard. Combine fresh ingredients and simple yet unique combinations of flavors to create your own breakfast or lunch.
A buffet breakfast is available daily, from 6:30 AM - 11:30 AM (surcharge applies).
Link Cafe - located one level below the lobby, The Link@Sheraton Cafe offers a variety of salads, sandwiches, breakfast pastries and coffee, complimentary wireless, free workstations and online printing.
Chicago Burger Company - overlooking the scenic Chicago River, this indoor/outdoor restaurant offers a range of dishes, each made to order, generously topped with your choice of hot or cold trimmings. Open seasonally.
ChiBar - A stylish hot spot for gathering and enjoying cocktails daily.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests enjoy an indoor splash pool measuring 42 x 12 feet, a sundeck, and saunas. The 2200-square-foot Sheraton Fitness Center, newly renovated by Core Performance, provides elliptical machines, treadmills, Fit 1.0 training apparatus, stair machines, rowing machines, strength training equipment, free weights and a large stretching area.
Lake Michigan is three blocks from this Chicago hotel, with a 20-mile lakefront path for walking, running, biking, or skating. Bicycles and in-line skates can be rented at several beachfront locations. One mile away, Oak Street Beach is popular for sunbathing and swimming during summer months, when lifeguards are on duty. Five miles from the hotel, the Sydney R. Marovitz golf course offers a challenging and scenic nine-hole course along Lake Michigan.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 13.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 18.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 55.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 67.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers
- Sheraton Chicago Towers
- Chicago Sheraton
- Sheraton Grand Chicago Hotel
- Sheraton Grand Chicago
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.