Visiting Clear Spring
Visitors to Clear Spring are sure to enjoy the ski areas and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture and shopping.
- You'll find 30 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hagerstown
- The closest major airport is in Hagerstown, MD (HGR-Hagerstown Regional), 10 mi (16.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Martinsburg, WV (MRB-Eastern West Virginia Regional), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Clear Spring
Places to visit in the larger region include Hagerstown Speedway, Whitetail Ski Resort, and Long Acres Alpaca Farm. In the area, you'll also find Martins Mill Bridge and Maryland Theater.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Clear Spring - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Clear Spring
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 23°F at night
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Clear Spring each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F