Bargain hunters enjoy visiting Clichy though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, theme park, and churches. Arc de Triomphe, Galeries Lafayette, and Eiffel Tower are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 4251 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 12.4 mi (20 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Clichy
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Arc de Triomphe, Galeries Lafayette, and Eiffel Tower. In the area, you'll also find Paris Catacombs and Palace of Versailles.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Clichy. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- L'IMPRIMERIE Hôtel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a fitness center and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Les Appartements Paris Clichy - Our customers love the overall value and WiFi at this apartment. Amenities at this apartment include free WiFi and concierge services.
- Ibis Styles Paris Mairie de Clichy - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a snack bar/deli. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Parc Monceau, 1.7 mi/2.7 km from the city center, and Moulin Rouge, which is 1.8 mi/2.9 km away.
Getting Around Clichy
Make your way to Mairie de Clichy Station to catch metro. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Clichy
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- About 24.25 inches of rain falls on Clichy each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 34°F