Bed and Breakfast in Cointrin
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Cointrin
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Cointrin
Nash Airport Hotel
Reviewed on Mar 7, 2020
Nash Pratik Hotel
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Crowne Plaza Geneva
Reviewed on Feb 23, 2020
B&Bs and More in Cointrin
If you're interested in finding a place to stay with a small number of rooms and a more personalized environment, picking a bed and breakfast in Cointrin might be a great fit for your vacation. There are 5 accommodations for your stay in Cointrin.
B&Bs all have a unique charm— whether it’s a garden for guests to admire or a beautiful breakfast room, the little details are what make bed and breakfasts a fun place to get away. When you want to explore some top attractions in the area, Palexpo and Ariana Ceramics and Glass Museum are worth a stop.
B&Bs Near Cointrin
Below are some well-liked B&Bs in the area:
Les Chambres de Mado: 3 rooms
- 16.8 mi (27 km) from the heart of Cointrin
Chez Barrak - Chambre D'hôte: 2 rooms
- 15 mi (24.1 km) from the downtown core
Bnb Bursins: 3 stars, 3 rooms
- Situated 18 mi (28.9 km) from the city center
- Individually decorated rooms
How to Pack for the Weather in Cointrin
If you're trying to decide when might be the optimal time to travel to Cointrin, we've gathered some relevant weather stats to help you plan your trip:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 33.70 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 54° F and nighttime temperatures average 29° F
- April-June: 74° F is the daytime average and 39° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 77° F and nighttime averages are around 48° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 30° F at night
Exploring CointrinTravelers enjoy Cointrin for its restaurants and shopping. You might also consider a trip to top attractions like Palexpo or Ariana Ceramics and Glass Museum if you've got time to see more of the larger area.
Travelers also appreciate Cointrin for its:
Transportation Options in And Around Cointrin
Fly into Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), which is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) away from the heart of the city. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.