Top Hotels Near Col de Varda Chair Lift in Auronzo di Cadore
Ski-in/ski-out lodging, vacation homes & more from $81
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Col de Varda Chair Lift
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jul 29, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 12, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 15, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 26, 2020
More Places to Stay in Auronzo di Cadore
Col de Varda Chair Lift Hotel Guide
Put aside an afternoon and explore Col de Varda Chair Lift.
You'll be pleased to learn that it can be found in Cadore, just 70 miles from the state capital, Innsbruck.
You'll discover roughly 2 hotels within 0.1 miles of Col de Varda Chair Lift. Another possibility is Cortina d'Ampezzo, located 12 miles away. It has at least 42 hotels to pick from. The Cristallo Hotel Spa & Golf, Grand Hotel Savoia and Cortina are a few you should consider.
Only 0.3 miles away is the Grand Hotel Misurina, an ideal choice of accommodation for those among us who cherish a bit of luxury from time to time.
The area near Col de Varda Chair Lift has some spots for inquisitive foodies. Coffee addicts will like the various roasts and sweet treats at Quinz Srl (Via Guide Alpine 2 Misurina, Misurina Auronzo di Cadore). When you're truly hungry, you don't need to hunt for a place to enjoy dinner. Restaurant Bar Genzianella (Via Monte Piana, 31, Auronzo di Cadore) is just 0.07 miles away.
Other Places to Visit near Col de Varda Chair LiftThink you've done it all? Not even close. In the vicinity of Col de Varda Chair Lift, there is lots more to do:
- Lake Misurina is the perfect place to take a break from the fast pace of everyday life. Get rid of your shoes, feel the grass under your feet and savor the outdoors at this popular relaxation spot.
- Man has always been bewitched by mountains. If you are drawn to the magic of high peaks and stunning scenery, a hike up Monte Piana is an experience you will treasure.
- After a long day outside in nature, head back to Son Forca - Forcella Staunies and unwind among a picturesque backdrop.
- Enjoy some time out from busy concrete cities at Lake Sorapiss, where you can inhale the fresh air, relax and just soak up the views.
- Stomp off your snow boots at the end of a long day and venture inside Cortina – Mandres - Faloria for a rest and some cozy time.