Visitors to Colville are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfalls, coffeehouses, and spas.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Colville
- The closest major airport is in Trail, BC (YZZ-Trail Regional), 38 mi (61.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Castlegar, BC (YCG), 53.8 mi (86.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Colville
The city's natural beauty is on display at Yep Kanum Park, Franklin D Roosevelt Lake, and Cedar Lake. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are 49 Degrees North and Northeast Washington Fair Grounds.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Colville. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Chewelah Motel and RV Park - Amenities at this 2-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Benny's Colville Inn - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Selkirk Motel - Amenities at this 2-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its WiFi and clean rooms.
Dressing for Colville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 34°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 18°F
- About 22.26 inches of rain falls on Colville each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 20°F