Visitors to Cuautla are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, parks, and shopping.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Cuautla
- The closest major airport is in Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.), 42.3 mi (68.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cuautla
Favorite places to visit in the city include Las Tazas Thermal Waters, Zapata Park, and El Almeal Thermal Waters. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Los Limones Thermal Waters and Church of Santiago Apostol.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Mágico Inn - This 3.5-star hotel features a water park, a water park, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean rooms and overall condition.
Dressing for Cuautla
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 52°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 60°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- Average annual rainfall for Cuautla is 14.17 inches
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 53°F