Top Hotels Near Dakota Square Mall in Minot
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide.
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Dakota Square Mall
Top Hotels Close to Dakota Square Mall
Reviewed on Mar 6, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Dakota Square Mall Hotel Guide
There’s nothing nicer than a day out exploring, and Dakota Square Mall is a great place to start.
It's located in Minot, a drive of 100 miles from Bismarck, the state capital.
With 19 places to stay within 2 miles of Dakota Square Mall, you'll spend less time traveling and more time having fun. One of the most well-known choices is the Holiday Inn Express & Suites South Minot, just 0.8 miles away. Other options are the Staybridge Suites Minot, 0.6 miles away, and the Sleep Inn & Suites, only 0.3 miles away.
There's certainly no requirement to spend your last pennies on your accommodation. You'll be glad to know that there are many a number of budget-friendly hotels situated near to this attraction. The MainStay Suites (0.3 miles away) and the Candlewood Suites Minot (0.8 miles away) are two popular places that you might like to check out.
Make sure you stroll over to Caribou Coffee (1024 24th Avenue Southwest, Minot) to reboot with some coffee and a few treats. Finish the night with a hearty meal from Buffalo Wings & Rings (910 24th Avenue Southwest, Minot). This establishment is 0.08 miles from Dakota Square Mall, making it an accessible choice.
Other Places to Visit near Dakota Square MallAfter visiting Dakota Square Mall, why not check out some of the other things to do here:
- If you enjoy unwinding in fresh surroundings, Scandinavian Heritage Park is a spot that you ought to visit.
- Railroad Museum & Magic City Express is an informative day out for anyone interested in railways.
- Crisp air and charming surroundings await you at Roosevelt Park.
- Minot State University, a well-loved school of higher learning, features a vibrant campus that many travelers enjoy seeing. Remember to ask about visiting times and tours.
- In the mood for a colorful afternoon of fun and games? Bring the family to North Dakota State Fairgrounds.