- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Atiman House
- 10 min walk
- Julius Nyerere International Conference Centre
- 15 min walk
- National Museum of Tanzania
- 17 min walk
- Dar es Salaam (DAR-Julius Nyerere Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Dar es Salaam
Located in Dar es Salaam, Hotel Sapphire is near a train station. National Museum of Tanzania and Little Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Askari Monument and Azania Front Lutheran Church.
- Atiman House - 10 min walk
- Julius Nyerere International Conference Centre - 15 min walk
- Kariakoo Market - 16 min walk
- National Museum of Tanzania - 17 min walk
- Dar es Salaam Botanical Gardens - 18 min walk
- Dar Es Salaam Central Station - 14 min walk
- Dar es Salaam (DAR-Julius Nyerere Intl.) - 25 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: TZS 55000 per person
- Airport shuttle fee per child: TZS 25000.00 (one-way), (from 5 to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Sapphire Dar Es Salaam
- Sapphire Dar Es Salaam
- Hotel Sapphire Hotel
- Hotel Sapphire Dar es Salaam
- Hotel Sapphire Hotel Dar es Salaam
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Two star hotel
The condition of the room is really bad. Paint is peeling. Washroom tiles are dirty and may have MOLD. Water doesn't drain during shower. It is really bad. Only supplied on bath towel and one hand towel. No napkins. Neighborhood does not suite the location of this hotel.