Nothing compares to looking at animals to remind you of the earth's impressive beauty. Perhaps that's what makes Dar-es-Salaam Zoo so special.
This destination is just one of many treasures that Dar es Salaam, the country's capital, has to offer.
There is only 1 listed hotel that is within a radius of 6 miles. This establishment is the Hotel South Beach Resort, and it is located a convenient 5 miles away.
Other Places to Visit near Dar-es-Salaam Zoo
Before you head off, check out some of the other things to do in the area:
- At Port of Dar es Salaam, you can observe the hustle and bustle of impressive cargo ships and the skills of the crane drivers as they unload the containers.
- An amazing way to experience this region's exciting ambience is to peruse the stalls at Kivukoni Fish Market.
- Think about climbing aboard one of the ferries that depart from Zanzibar Ferry Terminal to experience the area from a different angle.
- It doesn't matter if you've come to pray quietly or learn a little about the building's history, St Joseph's Cathedral is a popular site to visit.
- Educate yourself on this region's people and stories from the past at National Museum of Tanzania, a thought-provoking museum with a good collection of exhibits.