Travelers to Doha give high marks for the fascinating museums, shopping, and renowned art. Culturally-rich and quaint, this city attracts tourists with its cafés and spas. Top sights in the city include Museum of Islamic Art, Qatar National Museum, and Souq Waqif.
- There are 213 hotels and other accommodations in Doha
- The closest major airport is in Doha (DOH-Hamad Intl.), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Doha
The city is well known for its museums and art, and cultural venues include Museum of Islamic Art, Qatar National Museum, and Sports City. Attractions like Katara Cultural Village and Aqua Park Qatar are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Doha Corniche, Aspire Tower, and Pearl Monument.
In Doha, you'll be able to select from 213 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect vacation. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Al Najada Doha Hotel by Tivoli - This 5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and pool.
- THE TORCH DOHA - Our customers like the proximity to shopping at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- The St. Regis Doha - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in West Bay can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Other favorite sights in Doha include Souq Waqif, Katara Beach, and Doha Golf Club.
Dressing for Doha
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 106°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 107°F during the day and 77°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 98°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- Doha gets about 2.64 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 106°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 57°F