- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service
- BurJuman Mall
- 2 min drive
- Dubai Cruise Terminal
- 5 min drive
- Gold Souk
- 6 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Dubai's Bur Dubai neighborhood, Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa is in the city center and on the riverwalk. Dubai Cruise Terminal and La Mer are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Dubai Creek and Creek Park. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Meydan Racecourse. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Saeediya Station is 8 minutes by foot.
- BurJuman Mall - 2 min drive
- Dubai Cruise Terminal - 5 min drive
- Gold Souk - 6 min drive
- Al Ghurair Centre - 7 min drive
- Port Rashid - 8 min drive
- Saeediya Station - 8 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Mumtaz Mahal – Restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves dinner.
- Chinese Dynasty – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Sherlock Holmes – Pub offering British cuisine.
- VIP Lounge – Serves breakfast and light fare.
- Ahlan Lounge – Lobby lounge. Serves light fare.
About this property
Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 150.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AED 150.0 per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AED 200 per accommodation, per day
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 15 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 40 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 40 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AED 75 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 150 per room (one-way)
- Early check-in fee: AED 179 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: AED 200 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AED 150.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 150.0 per night
- Facilities fee: AED 30 per person, per day and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Arabian Courtyard
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel
- Arabian Hotel
- Hotel Arabian
- Hotel Arabian Courtyard
- Arabian Courtyard Dubai
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel And Spa
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel Dubai
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel Spa
- Courtyard Hotel Dubai
- Arabian Courtyard & Spa Dubai
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa Hotel
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa Dubai
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa Hotel Dubai
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities