Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We needed a bed before sundown and this was the ticket -- a woodlands farm with rabbits, goats, pigs and chickens; close to the Trans Canada Trail and the amenities of the beautiful Cowichan Valley; all-found kitchen to do our own breakfast; a shoes-off clean home with three spotless rooms. The large ...
Managers Jim and Tracey were excellent. Very friendly and helpful in helping us find a fantastic place to eat. Room was clean. I found the bed a bit hard but I've seen worse. I would have had a kitchen if I had known they had them but we got the last available room. I'll know for next time. The room ...
Stayed here away from the crowds at Sunfest Music Festival. Takes about 25 minutes to drive from the event. Although I noticed they don't allow children under three in the swimming pool. I would not be happy to find that out if I had my kids with me . Breakfast was very good in the mornings.
Check in was very good staff very pleasant and freindly Room clean and bed comfortable Continental breakfast was good Room rates comparible with rates in area
The room itself was a bit small, with a half depth closet beside the door. It may be fine for one or two people but three adults were cramped. That said it was not a deal breaker as we were not in the room except when we were sleeping or getting ready. The cleanliness was good. The towels were freshened ...
The one bedroom was large and spacious. There are some upgrades done since I last visited this place a few years ago. However, it appears the new renovation phase is slow. I don't think the new owners have deep pockets (likely close to their monies) because the work done so far are rather basic and ...
We stayed in a two bedroom suite - we found the accommodation great for convenience (location) and there was lots of room for us to move around. Access to Netflix was great for the kids! Wonderful to have such a large bathroom and a kitchen - lots of fridge space, but disappointed that there wasn't ...
We stayed in the larger suite for 1 night with 5 people. It was comfortable and had a nice kitchen table that we could all sit at. The owner was very sweet and accommodating, she let us check in really early.
Our stay in Duncan was a short one, but the room was good and the breakfast in the morning was super yummy! I had the huevos rancheros which was good, but my husband's crab cake benedict was fabulous!
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Duncan hotel! Finding the perfect place to stay during your Vancouver Island trip doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to snatch up a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Duncan. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Duncan hotels even let youbring multiple four-legged friends along for your vacation.
- Vancouver Island is more than welcoming to pets--it's also affordable. Save your moola for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book a place to stay where you and your furry family can get comfortable without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Travelers say Duncan has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.5. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Vancouver Island has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Duncan is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 92% more visitors have been falling in love with the region and frolicking with their favorite pets. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?