- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Silken Gran Hotel Durango
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double or Twin Room, Garden View
Standard Double Room Single Use, Garden View
Superior Double or Twin Room, Garden View
Superior Double Room Single Use, Garden View
About this area
Silken Gran Hotel Durango is located in Durango. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Urkiola Natural Park and Park of the Peoples of Europe, while Simon Bolivar Museum and Museum DeLa Paz De Gernika are cultural highlights. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Durango travel guide
- Santiago Cathedral - 23 min drive
- Arriaga Theater - 23 min drive
- Bilbao City Hall - 24 min drive
- Urdaibai Biosphere Reserve - 31 min drive
- Gorbea Natural Park Interpretation Center - 57 min drive
- Bidebieta-Basauri Station - 19 min drive
- Bilbao (BIO) - 24 min drive
- Tabira - 4 min walk
- Polpol - 5 min walk
- Pausta - 6 min walk
- Erretentxu txokoa - 6 min walk
- Mesoi Berria - 6 min walk
About this property
Silken Gran Hotel Durango
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Lovely period hotel with great facilities
I stayed on an overnight stop over, en route to Portugal so didn't get to experience the local area. The hotel was very comfortable, great gym, convenient parking and wonderful breakfast. Staff were great but bar food service was very slow. Got fed up waiting to be served. As I was tired from an 11 hour drive, I couldn't wait and skipped the meal and want to bed. The breakfast made up for it though.