Visiting Duy Xuyen
Travelers to Duy Xuyen will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Hoi An Ancient Town, Marble Mountains, and Chua Cau.
- You'll find 589 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hoi An
- The closest major airport is in Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.), 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Duy Xuyen
Notable city landmarks like My Son Sanctuary and My Son might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Cam Nam Island to your agenda.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Popular places to visit around the area include Hoi An Ancient Town, 9.5 mi/15.3 km from the city center, and Marble Mountains, which is 14.5 mi (23.4 km) away.
Dressing for Duy Xuyen
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- About 2.48 inches of rain falls on Duy Xuyen each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F