Find Hotels in East Cape
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $31
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 1, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 1, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 6, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 28, 2020
Visiting East Cape
Travelers to East Cape give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views. A top sight in the city is Cabo Pulmo Marine Reserve.
- There are 81 hotels and other accommodations in East Cape
- The closest major airport is in San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.), 23.9 mi (38.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in East Cape
Notable city landmarks like Tropic of Cancer Monument and Punta Arena Lighthouse might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Cabo Pulmo Marine Reserve, Punta Colorada Beach, and Los Barriles Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are La Ribera Beach and Santiago Zoo.
In East Cape, you'll find 81 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Villa del Faro - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Las Terrazas del Cortes - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Playa del Sol - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Puerto Los Cabos Golf Club, located 29.4 mi (47.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Puerto Los Cabos, which is 29.3 mi (47.1 km) away.
Dressing for East Cape
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 54°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 97°F, while the average at night is 58°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 93°F and nighttime averages of 57°F
- About 7.09 inches of rain falls on East Cape each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 97°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 56°F