Visiting East Cape
Travelers to East Cape give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views.
- There are 54 hotels and other accommodations in East Cape
- The closest major airport is in San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur (SJD-Los Cabos Intl.), 23.9 mi (38.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in East Cape
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Punta Colorada Beach, La Ribera Beach, and Cabo Pulmo Marine Reserve. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tropic of Cancer Monument and Punta Arena Lighthouse.
In East Cape, you'll find 54 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Villa del Faro - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Hotel Los Pescadores - Our customers like the bar and pool at this inn. With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Las Terrazas del Cortes - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
A popular place to see outside the city is Puerto Los Cabos Golf Club, located 29.4 mi (47.3 km) from the center of the city.
Dressing for East Cape
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 54°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 97°F, while the average at night is 58°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 93°F and nighttime averages of 57°F
- About 7.09 inches of rain falls on East Cape each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 97°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 56°F