Visitors to Easton are sure to enjoy the festivals, university setting, and riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and shopping. A top sight in the area is Blue Mountain Ski Area.
- You'll find 90 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Allentown
- The closest major airport is in Allentown, PA (ABE-Lehigh Valley Intl.), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 43.8 mi (70.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Easton
Favorite family attractions include Crayola Factory and Crayola Experience. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Lafayette College is worth a campus tour. Additionally, you'll find Blue Mountain Ski Area in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Easton. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Lafayette Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn Easton - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Bethlehem Easton/Lehigh Valley - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Easton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Easton gets about 1.77 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F