Visiting Wind Gap
Visitors can enjoy all that Wind Gap has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. Top sights around the area include Blue Mountain Ski Area and Camelback Ski Area.
- There are 334 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Allentown, PA (ABE-Lehigh Valley Intl.), 15.5 mi (25 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Wind Gap
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Blue Mountain Ski Area and Camelback Ski Area. In the area, you'll also find Martin Museum and Visitors Center and Quiet Valley Living Historical Farm.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Travel Inn - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with an in-room kitchenette.
Dressing for Wind Gap
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 19°F
- Wind Gap gets about 1.77 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 18°F