Find Hotels in Ejigbo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 10, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 20, 2020
Travelers to Ejigbo will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Ejigbo, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Lagos (LOS-Murtala Muhammed Intl.), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ejigbo
Places to visit in the larger region include Synagogue Church Of all Nations, Ikeja Golf Club, and Teslim Balogun Stadium. Additionally, you'll find Igbobi College and Computer Village in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Ejigbo, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 392 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hi Point Hotel And Suites is located in the heart of Ejigbo. This 3-star hotel in Ejigbo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Okiki International Hotel is located in central Ejigbo. This hotel in Ejigbo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and a bar.
- New Star Hotel is located within 0.4 mi (0.6 km) of the city center. This 2.5-star hotel in Ejigbo features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar.
Dressing for Ejigbo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 74°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- Ejigbo gets about 68.27 inches of rain per year
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Ejigbo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ejigbo, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Ejigbo?
Where is the best place to stay in Oshodi-Isolo?
What are some accommodations with pools in Ejigbo?
What is the best spa hotel in Ejigbo?
What's the best place to stay near Murtala Muhammed International Airport (LOS)?
How is it staying in Ejigbo?
What is there to see in Ejigbo?
What's the seasonal weather like in Ejigbo?
Recent reviews of Ejigbo hotels
More trip options
- Ejigbo Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ejigbo Airports
- Hotels in Ejigbo Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Ejigbo Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Ejigbo
- More Hotel Options in Ejigbo
- More Popular Hotels in Lagos
- Other Hotels near Ejigbo, Lagos
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends