Visiting El Edén
Visitors can enjoy all that El Edén has to offer including its golf courses. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in El Edén
- The closest major airport is in Armenia (AXM-El Eden), 1 mi (1.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cartago (CRC-Santa Ana), 24 mi (38.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in El Edén
A favorite place to visit in the city is Armenia Country Club. In the area, you'll also find Plaza de Bolivar and Recuca.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Casa Hotel El Triangulo - This 4-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for El Edén
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 62°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 62°F
- About 3.78 inches of rain falls on El Edén each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas November and July are often coldest, averaging 62°F