Visiting El Meson
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that El Meson has to offer. There are 206 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Armenia (AXM-El Eden), 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Pereira (PEI-Matecana Intl.), 19.2 mi (31 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in El Meson
Places to visit in the larger region include National Coffee Park, Centenario Stadium, and Parque Los Arrieros. Additionally, you'll find Armenia Country Club and Parque De La Vida in the area.
As you start planning your visit to El Meson, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 143 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Quindio Campestre is located in the heart of El Meson. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Armenia can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Campestre Las Camelias is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Montenegro can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a free water park, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Hotel Campestre Las Bailarinas is 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Montenegro can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for El Meson
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 62°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 62°F
- About 3.78 inches of rain falls on El Meson each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas July and November are often coldest, averaging 62°F