Visiting La Tebaida
Visitors to La Tebaida are sure to enjoy the coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, mountain views, and local tours.
- You'll find 197 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Armenia
- The closest major airport is in Armenia (AXM-El Eden), 3.3 mi (5.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cartago (CRC-Santa Ana), 24.3 mi (39.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in La Tebaida
A couple of favorite places to visit are Plaza de Bolivar and Armenia Country Club. In the area, you'll also find Recuca and National Coffee Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in La Tebaida. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Casa Hotel El Triangulo - This 4-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Hotel Mirador Las Palmas - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a marina, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Hotel Mocawa Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for La Tebaida
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 79°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 63°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 62°F as the nighttime average
- La Tebaida gets about 3.78 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while November and October are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 62°F