Visitors can enjoy all that Montenegro has to offer including the theme park, entertainment choices, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- You'll find 197 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Armenia
- The closest major airport is in Armenia (AXM-El Eden), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cartago (CRC-Santa Ana), 18.9 mi (30.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Montenegro
A favorite place to visit in the city is National Coffee Park. In the area, you'll also find Parque Los Arrieros and Armenia Country Club.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 41 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Montenegro. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Finca Hotel La Tata Premium - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Campestre Las Camelias - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this resort. This 3.5-star resort features 3 outdoor pools, a free water park, and 3 restaurants.
- Finca Hotel La Tata - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Montenegro
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 62°F at night
- Montenegro gets about 3.78 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 62°F