Visiting El Granada
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in El Granada, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. Top sights around the area include Mavericks and San Francisco Zoo.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in El Granada
- The closest major airport is in San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Carlos, CA (SQL), 12.3 mi (19.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in El Granada
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Miramar Beach. Top activities include exploring the waterfront and whale watching, while Pillar Point Harbor is one place to visit. In the area, you'll also find Mavericks and San Francisco Zoo.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in El Granada. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cypress Inn On Miramar Beach - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Landis Shores Oceanfront Inn - Our customers like the beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a computer station, along with an in-room fireplace.
- The Beach House Hotel Half Moon Bay - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room fireplace. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for El Granada
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 41°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 65°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 42°F at night
- About 28.15 inches of rain falls on El Granada each year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 66°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 42°F