Think of yourself sauntering around the avenues during your upcoming holiday, noticing the buildings or the exquisite environment wherever you look. Still, Enniskillen Castle is one attraction you have been prepared for most of all. The time has finally arrived to get yourself there.
Find Your Perfect Enniskillen Castle Lodging
Hotels near Enniskillen Castle
Enniskillen Castle is the perfect place for history aficionados.
You'll find it in Enniskillen. Unfamiliar with it? You're probably familiar with the nation's capital, Belfast, which is a mere 70 miles away.
Time is precious, and that's probably why plenty of travelers stay close to the action. You'll find 2 to select from. The Belmore Court & Motel and Tirconaill Lodge are both reasonable choices and are within 2 miles of Enniskillen Castle.
For the money-conscious traveler, there are a couple of reasonably-priced hotels not too far away. The Lough Erne Resort and the Corrigan's Shore Guest House are ones to keep in mind.
If you hope to stay in a hotel known for its upscale amenities and outstanding comfort, book a room at the Manor House Marine & Cottages Ltd. This establishment is a short trip of 6 miles.
Make time to sample the flavorful coffee and delicious snacks offered at Westend Coffee Shop, a well-known spot not far from Enniskillen Castle. A little later on, you really ought to grab a table at Dollakis for a more nourishing dining experience. When the night is truly coming to a close, find a way to The Bush Bar & Bistro and let the drinks keep flowing.
During your time here, you'll come to realize there is so much more than just Enniskillen Castle to check out:
- Buttermarket is for the place to be for a great time with the locals.
- Cole's Monument, a well-known monument, is a great place to visit and tells something about the local history.
- Take a tour of Castle Coole, a prominent historic residence that you can view from the inside.
- Watch a play at Ardhowen Theatre and let yourself be amazed by some talented local actors.
- Devenish Island is situated just over the water and provides visitors with an array of cool things to see and do.
Our roster of hotels and resorts in Enniskillen has everything you want, so you will certainly have locales near Enniskillen Castle that you'll appreciate. Lots of tourists select Enniskillen for a remarkable getaway, so it's time to get hunting. Need help making a decision? All the insider information you're searching for you'll find at your fingertips. You'll rest assured once booking time arrives, too: newcomers of all manner recommend their Enniskillen hotel.
- Discover that Enniskillen hotels are prepared to invite you into tidy and fresh rooms.
- The staff at accommodation around Enniskillen Castle go beyond all expectations, which can only improve your journey to this marvelous site.
- In search of suites that are relaxing in addition to neat and clean? You're in the right place.
And thanks to our extensive roster of hotels near Enniskillen Castle, you can stay right nearby.
Once you've conquered Enniskillen Castle, there are still further activities to see and do in Enniskillen.
- Take a look at adventures near Enniskillen to truly dig into each sight available in the region.
- Enniskillen also knows its stuff when it comes to individual hospitality after you spend some time on its a full plate of pastimes.
- Get informed about local history, then enjoy the downtown scene to top off your exploration with a bang.
Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and greet more than a few astonishing photo ops. Paying a visit to Enniskillen is always a good idea, particularly when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Enniskillen Castle. Book today!