Find Hotels Near Erimokastro - Venizianische Burg, Parga from $41
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Erimokastro - Venizianische Burg
Top Hotels Close to Erimokastro - Venizianische Burg
Erimokastro - Venizianische Burg Hotel Guide
Erimokastro - Venizianische Burg is a great place to spend an afternoon.
It's located 200 miles from Athens, in a place called Parga.
With 23 accommodation options within a radius of 0.6 miles of Erimokastro - Venizianische Burg, you're sure to be spoiled for choice! Popular ones include the Irida Boutique Hotel, Kanali Village and Hotel Parga Princess.
If you're shattered from all the sightseeing and are yearning for somewhere economical but cosy to lay your head, there is a generous selection of budget hotels in the vicinity. The Christina Studios & Apartments (0.2 miles away) and the San Nectarios Hotel (0.3 miles away) are two popular options to remember.
There's nothing wrong with treating yourself to a touch of luxury on your getaway, so why not book a room at a high-end hotel close by? Enjoy excellent facilities and a glamorous touch at the Adams Hotel, 1 mile away. The Racconto Boutique Design Hotel - Adults Only is 0.9 miles away and is another favorite property among discerning travelers.
Erimokastro - Venizianische Burg is adjacent to some local eateries where exhausted sightseers can catch a break after a day of touring and picture snapping. Grab a seat with a view, order a coffee and get your caffeine boost at Brazilian Green Cup. If you're feeling especially hungry, make your way to Restaurant Romantica, which is also in the area. Loosen up with a couple of beers from Fresh Juice bar.
Other Places to Visit near Erimokastro - Venizianische BurgDo you think you've done it all? In the vicinity of Erimokastro - Venizianische Burg, you'll find plenty more to see and do:
- Your family will love the stories that complement Parga's Castle, a structure of battlements and towers that embodies the history of the period.
- The walls and towers of Venetian Castle are incredibly solid despite being decades old. Study the architectural structures with a first-hand visit.
- It's been said that life is always better when you're at the beach, so ensure you journey to Valtos Beach, a favorite stretch of coastline for travelers and locals alike.
- Meander through the collection at Paragaea Olive Oil Museum and be enlightened by the historical events that moulded this region.
- The walls, towers and parapets of Anthousa Castle are astonishingly solid despite being old. Study the design features with a first-hand visit.