Find Hotels in Ermita, Manila
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Ermita hotels and places to stay
Visiting Ermita in Ermita Night District
Travelers love the Ermita neighborhood for its beautiful ocean views, ample dining options, and major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Rizal Park and Baywalk. Book one of 91 hotels and other accommodations in Ermita and start exploring everything the area has to offer.
Staying in Ermita Night District's Ermita Neighborhood
You’ll discover an array of places to stay in Ermita, and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Rizal Park Hotel: 4-star hotel with a casino, a restaurant, and free WiFi, steps from Rizal Park. Our guests enjoy the hotel's helpful staff.
- The Manila Hotel: 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, 6 restaurants, and an outdoor pool, steps from Rizal Park. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- Pan Pacific Manila: 5-star hotel with a casino, 5 restaurants, and an outdoor pool, 11-minute walk from Baywalk. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
Ermita might not have accommodation options to suit your travel needs, so you might consider venturing to a different Ermita Night District neighborhood for your stay. Malate is a neighborhood that travelers love for its ample dining options. This neighborhood is home to 14 hotels and other accommodations, including these top choices:
- Manila Bay Serviced Apartments: 3-star aparthotel featuring an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our guests enjoy the aparthotel's clean rooms.
- Century Park Hotel: 4-star hotel featuring 2 outdoor pools, 6 restaurants, and a health club. Expedia travelers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and pool.
- Orchid Garden Suites: 3-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and bar. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Sightseeing Around Ermita in Ermita Night District
Ermita's sights and attractions like Children's Museum, National Museum of the Filipino People, and National Museum Planetarium offer insight into the local culture. Rizal Park and Baywalk are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighborhood.
Malate is a nearby neighborhood with attractions like De La Salle University-Manila, Ninoy Aquino Stadium, and Rizal Stadium. Manila Zoo, Rizal Memorial Coliseum, and Harrison Plaza are a few other places worth a visit while you're in Manila.
Getting Around Ermita and Ermita Night District
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at United Nations LRT Station, Pedro Gil LRT Station, or Central LRT Station.