Find Motels in Fort Bragg
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Fort Bragg
Other property types in Fort Bragg
The Beach House Inn
Reviewed on Sep 22, 2020
Seabird Lodge Fort Bragg By Magnuson Worldwide
Reviewed on Sep 20, 2020
Oceanside Inn and Suites
Reviewed on Aug 25, 2020
Fort Bragg Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 10 affordable motels in Fort Bragg among the more than 59 lodging choices. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can enjoy all that Fort Bragg has to offer. Top sights to visit include Glass Beach.
Fun fact: Starting in the early 1950s, colorful neon signs were used as beacons for tired families on road trips, and examples today can still be seen along historic U.S. Route 66. At many motels, you're likely to find an outdoor pool and a free parking spot.
Below are some of Expedia customers' recommended Fort Bragg motels to choose from:
- Stay within a quick 4-minute drive of Glass Beach.
- Enjoy access to the indoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Laundry facilities along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- It's located within a quick 2-minute drive of Glass Beach.
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Stay within a quick 2-minute drive of Glass Beach.
- It's located within a quick 1-minute drive of Glass Beach.
- A 24-hour front desk along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Stay within a quick 3-minute drive of Glass Beach.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Things to Do in Fort BraggWhile you're sightseeing around the area, enjoy its popular beaches and top-notch restaurants. Those who've visited Fort Bragg speak highly of its shops and gardens.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Glass Beach
- Otis R. Johnson Park
- Pudding Creek Beach
Some landmarks to see in the area include:
- Point Cabrillo Lighthouse
- Kelley House Museum
- Temple of Kwan Tai
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Skunk Train
- Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens
- MacKerricher State Park
Fort Bragg is also notable for its:
Best Time to Visit Fort BraggDetermine the perfect time for your visit to Fort Bragg by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 56° F and nighttime temperatures average 40° F
- April-June: 63° F is the daytime average and 42° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 65° F and nighttime averages are around 48° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 40° F at night
- Average rainfall is 42.95 inches in a year