Fort Bragg Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Fort Bragg and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 11 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are some top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Atrium Bed & Breakfast is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and in-room fireplaces.
- Pets are welcome at Surf Motel and Gardens. This motel offers free WiFi and LED TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star motel's convenient parking and comfortable rooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Shoreline Cottages. This cottage provides guests with free WiFi and iPod docks. Guests enjoy this 3-star cottage's overall value and location.
Planning Your Trip to Fort Bragg
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- April-June: the average is 63°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Fort Bragg is 42.95 inches
Exploring Fort Bragg with Your Pet
Known for its seaside, Fort Bragg has lots to offer visitors including its beautiful sunsets and museums. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Glass Beach. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Triangle Tattoo Museum and Skunk Train.