Visiting Fort Bragg
Travelers to Fort Bragg give high marks for the beaches, beautiful gardens, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its breweries, cafés, and restaurants. In Fort Bragg, there are 46 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fort Bragg
The city's cultural venues include Triangle Tattoo Museum and Sea Glass Museum. The beaches, forests, and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty, and Otis R. Johnson Park, Glass Beach, and Pudding Creek Beach are worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Skunk Train and C.V. Starr Community Center.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 46 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Fort Bragg. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Noyo Harbor Inn Restaurant and Tavern - This 3.5-star inn features a marina, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Ocean View Lodge - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Surf & Sand Lodge - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its bar and helpful staff.
Dressing for Fort Bragg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 65°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- Fort Bragg gets about 42.95 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 64°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 40°F