Visiting Little River
History buffs will enjoy exploring Little River, and visitors give high marks for the seaside and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its wineries. In Little River, there are 13 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Little River
The city's seaside and hiking trails provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Van Damme State Park. In the area, you'll also find Ford House Visitor Center and Museum and Kelley House Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Little River. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Inn at Cobbler's Walk Mendocino - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free parking, and spa treatment rooms. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Little River Inn - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this inn. This 3.5-star inn features a golf course, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Glendeven Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Little River
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 63°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- About 42.95 inches of rain falls on Little River each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 64°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F