Mendocino Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you're having difficulty finding a motel in Mendocino, expand your search to find motels in the surrounding area or let us help you find a similar property from over 58 hotels and other lodging options. Just use our search tools to filter by nightly room rate or money-saving amenities such as free parking and free breakfast.
When you save on your room price, you can enjoy all that Mendocino has to offer. In the area, favorite places to visit include Glass Beach.
Below you'll find some of our customers' top motels to book in the larger area:
- If driving, you'll be within 16 minutes of Glass Beach.
- Enjoy access to the picnic area, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Seabird Lodge Fort Bragg By Magnuson Worldwide
- An indoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- Central Mendocino is 8.7 mi (14.1 km) away
Beachcomber Motel Fort Bragg
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Located 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from the heart of Mendocino
Motel 6 Fort Bragg
- Central Mendocino is 9.2 mi (14.8 km) away
- Free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities are available during your stay.
Oceanside Inn and Suites
- 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the heart of Mendocino
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Things to Do in Mendocino
In this relaxing area, enjoy its scenic seaside and top-notch restaurants while you're sightseeing. Those who've visited Mendocino speak highly of its shops and gardens.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Friendship Park
- Mendocino Headlands State Park
- Agate Beach
Some historical places you might want to see include:
- Point Cabrillo Lighthouse
- Temple of Kwan Tai
- Kelley House Museum
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Russian Gulch State Park
- Mendocino Art Center
- Ford House Visitor Center and Museum
Mendocino is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit Mendocino
Decide when you'd like to visit Mendocino by looking over these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while December and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 56° F and nighttime temperatures average 40° F
- April-June: 63° F is the daytime average and 42° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 65° F and nighttime averages are around 48° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 63° F during the day and 40° F at night
- Average rainfall is 42.95 inches in a year