Make the most of your escape by checking out Fort Charrette Historic Village.
It is situated just 65 miles from Jefferson City, the state capital, in a place called Washington.
Fort Charrette Historic Village is just 6 miles away if you decide to stay at one of 4 hotels available in the area. Check out the Best Western Plus Washington Hotel and Super 8 Washington.
Stretching your savings is made easy at the Super 8 Union Missouri. This welcoming hotel is not only price friendly but a short trip of only 7 miles.
Other Places to Visit near Fort Charrette Historic Village
Fort Charrette Historic Village is not the only worthwhile thing to do in the vicinity:
- If you enjoy experimenting with local wines and like to have a few drinks with friends, Louis P Balducci Vineyards is for you.
- Do you have a soft spot for sweets? Then you can't miss Fudge Shoppe where you can buy a wide variety of heavenly sweets and indulge in a taste test.
- You can taste local wines with friends at Augusta Winery, meander through the vineyard, and if you have enjoyed the experience, you can also buy a few bottles of your favorite drop to take home with you.
- You should take a day to taste test some local wine at Noboleis Vineyard, and if you like the taste, grab a bottle to take home with you.
- Whether you are someone who is passionate about wine or you just like to sit back and relax with your friends, Blumenhof Vineyards is a great place to taste test some local wine flavors.