Visiting Fort Leonard Wood
Visitors can enjoy all that Fort Leonard Wood has to offer including the art, museums, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic and vibrant setting.
- You'll find 57 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Rolla
- The closest major airport is in Fort Leonard Wood, MO (TBN-Waynesville Regional), 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fort Leonard Wood
Places to visit in the larger region include Fort Leonard Wood, Bosa Heights Park, and St. Robert Museum. In the area, you'll also find Tiger Typhoon Aquatic Center and Hidden Valley Plaza.
As you make plans for a getaway to Fort Leonard Wood, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Quality Inn St. Robert - Ft. Leonard Wood is 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in St. Robert can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and quiet rooms.
- Liberty Lodge is located within 5 mi (8 km) of the city center. This 2-star hotel in St. Robert features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour business center. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- Budget Inn is located 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from the city center. This 2.5-star motel in St. Robert features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Fort Leonard Wood
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Fort Leonard Wood is 42.83 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F